Business Enterprise Program
IlliniCare Health is dedicated to supporting local, diverse businesses in our community. This includes businesses that are run by minorities, women or individuals with disabilities. Becoming an Illinois Certified Business Enterprise Program (BEP) vendor gives you the opportunity to grow your business, increase your revenues and enhance your credentials. IlliniCare Health is committed to our BEP partnerships and monitors partnership performance on an ongoing basis.
Is Your Provider or Business Office:
- At least 51% owned and controlled by a minority, woman, or individual with a disability?
- Owned by a citizen of the United States or a resident alien?
- Have annual gross sales of less than $75 million?
If so, you qualify to be a BEP Certified Vendor.
How to become BEP Certified:
- Apply for Certification with the Business Enterprise Program
- Notify IlliniCare Health that you are BEP Certified
- We will promote you as a BEP Certified Provider
For more information….
- Visit Sell 2 Illinois, or call 1-800-356-9206
- Contact IlliniCare Health for assistance applying at 866-329-4701 or email us at contact_us_provider_IL@centene.com or VendorCompliance@illinicare.com
- IlliniCare Health BEP Provider Flyer (PDF)
About the State of Illinois’ Business Enterprise Program:
- Began in August of 1994.
- During FY 2017 $495 million was awarded to BEP-certified vendors.
- Promotes the economic development of local, diverse businesses.
- Business must meet certain criteria in order to be certified by the state of Illinois.
- There are three main designations of BEP Vendor; minority-owned business enterprise (MBE), female-owned business enterprise (FBE) and person with disability owned enterprise (PBE).