Business Enterprise Program
IlliniCare Health is dedicated to supporting local, diverse businesses in our community. This includes businesses that are run by minorities, women or individuals with disabilities. Becoming an Illinois Certified Business Enterprise Program (BEP) vendor gives you the opportunity to grow your business, increase your revenues and enhance your credentials.
Is Your Provider Office:
- at least 51% owned and controlled by a minority, woman, or individual with a disability?
- owned by a citizen of the United States or a resident alien?
- have annual gross sales of less than $75 million?
If so, you qualify to be a BEP Certified Vendor.
How to become BEP Certified:
- Apply for Small and Diverse Business Programs
- Apply for Certification with the Business Enterprise Program
- Notify IlliniCare Health that you are BEP Certified
- We will promote you as a BEP Certified Provider
For more information….
- Visit Sell 2 Illinois, or call 1-800-356-9206
- Contact IlliniCare Health Plan for assistance applying at 1-866-329-4701 or email us at contact_us_provider_IL@centene.com.
- If you are already BEP Certified, let us know!
- IlliniCare BEP Provider Flyer
- IlliniCare BEP Informational Flyer
About the State of Illinois’ Business Enterprise Program:
- Began in August of 1994
- In 2010, $400 million was awarded to BEP-certified vendors
- Promotes the economic development of local, diverse businesses
- Business must meet certain criteria in order to be certified by the state of Illinois.
- There are three main designations of BEP Vendor; minority-owned business enterprise (MBE), female-owned business enterprise (FBE) and person with disability owned enterprise (PBE).