IlliniCare Health manages all Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) for qualifying members. Services provided under the waiver program enable members to live independently in their homes.
- Persons who are Elderly: For individuals 60 years and older that live in the community.
- Persons with Disabilities: For individuals that have a physical disability, that are between the ages of 19-59.
- Persons with HIV or AIDS: For individuals that have been diagnosed with HIV or AIDS.
- Persons with Brain Injury (BI): For individuals with an injury to the brain.
- Supportive Living Facilities: For individuals residing in a supportive living facility.
There are a variety of different services that are included in each waiver. These services are all aimed at helping the member live independently, and stay out of a nursing home. Services include:
|Persons who are Elderly Waiver Services:||
|Persons with Disabilities Waiver Services:||
|Persons with HIV or AIDS Waiver Services:||
|Persons with Brain Injury (BI) Waiver Services:||
|Supported Living Facilities Waiver Services:||
The following services may be provided to you directly by the Supportive Living Facility: