If you need more information or have a question, contact us at 1-866-329-4701 or ProviderRelations_IL@centene.com.
How can I locate my assigned Provider Relations representative for IlliniCare Health?
Claims Reconsideration Guideline Protocol
- Any claim disputes/reconsiderations must be received within 180 days of the DOS or date of discharge, whichever is later.
- When IlliniCare Health is the secondary payer, claims must be received within 90 calendar days of the final determination of the primary payer.
- For more information please refer to our Provider Manual
- If you require additional clarification, contact your assigned Provider Relations Representative.
What do I do when I have claims issues?
- Contact Provider Services at 866-329-4701
- If you do not receive resolution, contact your Provider Relations representative
- Please have claims numbers/issues available
- Your PR rep will respond to you within 48 hours
- If your PR rep does not respond within 48 hours, please contact the PR supervisor
If you have questions regarding billing, IlliniCare Health has a Billing Manual for your reference.
Billing questions for Behavioral Health care services please contact claims customer service at 866-329-4701 or your Provider Relations representative.
IlliniCare Health Top 5 Global Issues. We post monthly status reports here. If you have question or concerns you may contact your Provider Relations Representative.
How do I sign-up to receive emails about IlliniCare Health’s benefits, operations, quality topics, and other important information?
Click here to sign up for IlliniCare Health provider emails.
Where do I go to get information on news, updates, policies, and reminders?
IlliniCare Health routinely provides information and support for you to deliver the best quality of care.