If you need more information or have a question, contact us at 1-866-329-4701 or ProviderRelations_IL@centene.com.
This provides you a break down by County, Specialty Provider Type, Hospital System, and Zip Code.
If you still have questions regarding your assigned PR representative, please e-mail IlliniCare Health Provider Relations team at providerrelations_IL@centene.com or refer to the Provider Relations Territory Assignment List (PDF).
- Claim requests for reconsideration must be received within 90 calendar days of the original determination or Explanation of Payment (EOP).
- Claim disputes must be received within 90 days of paid date, not to exceed 1 year from DOS.
- When IlliniCare Health is the secondary payer, claims must be received within 90 calendar days of the final determination of the primary payer.
- For more information please refer to our Provider Manual.
- If you require additional clarification, contact your assigned Provider Relations Representative.
- Contact Provider Services at 866-329-4701
- If you do not receive resolution, contact your Provider Relations representative
- Please have claims numbers/issues available
- Your PR rep will respond to you within 48 hours
- If your PR rep does not respond within 48 hours, please contact the PR supervisor
If you have questions regarding billing, IlliniCare Health has a Billing Manual for your reference.
Billing questions for Behavioral Health care services please contact claims customer service at 866-329-4701 or your Provider Relations representative.
IlliniCare Health Top 5 Global Issues. We post monthly status reports on our Claims Bulletins page. If you have question or concerns you may contact your Provider Relations Representative.