IlliniCare Health is committed to providing appropriate, high-quality, and cost-effective drug therapy to all IlliniCare Health members. IlliniCare Health covers prescription medications and certain over-the-counter medications with a written order from an IlliniCare Health provider. The pharmacy program does not cover all medications. Some medications may require prior authorization and some may have limitations. Other medically necessary pharmacy services are covered as well.
Use our Medicaid Preferred Drug List to find more information on the drugs that are covered.
- Quick Reference Drug List
- Preferred Drug List (PDL)
- Maintenance Drug Pharmacy Program
- AcariaHealth Prior Authorization Form
- Medication Prior Authorization Form
- Request for Medicare Prescription Druge Coverage Determination
- Biopharmaceutical Pharmacy Program
- AcariaHealth Supplied Biopharmaceutical Program
- Appropriate Use and Edits
- Protein Bound Paclitaxel Policy
Prior Auth Criteria Search
Please use the search function or select View All to locate the drug specific IlliniCare Health prior authorization form that should be used when submitting an authorization request.