Welcome to IlliniCare Health! We’re glad you’re a member. You can count on us to provide the resources you need to care for yourself and your family.
It’s time to take control of your health – and this is the place to start. Your new health insurance plan offers comprehensive medical care and benefits. It also includes valuable programs, educational tools and support.
This page will help you understand your health plan. It has all the details you need to help manage your health. You can also find tools to take action.
Your next steps with your new plan:
- Learn more about your benefits. Find important information about your coverage on this website and in your IlliniCare Health member handbook.
- Set up your member account. You can manage your health benefits, change your primary care provider, contact a plan representative, and more.
- Start earning CentAccount dollar rewards:
- Complete your Health Risk Screening. This form is available in your online member account.
- Complete your annual health screenings at your PCP appointment.
- Make a preventive care appointment with your primary care provider (PCP). To find our change your PCP, search Find a Provider.
- If you are pregnant, complete the Notification of Pregnancy Form. This form is available in your online member account.
If you have any questions or need more information on anything, please call us 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Friday. We are here for you 866-329-4701 (TTY: 711).