Complaints and Appeals
If you have a complaint about IlliniCare Health or your provider, please let us know. You can submit a complaint on the phone, in person or in writing. You can also complain if you think you have been treated badly or discriminated against in any way. Please call us at 1-866-329-4701 (TDD/TTY 1-866-811-2452) to express your complaint, or write to the address below:
999 Oakmont Plaza Drive, Suite 400
Westmont, IL 60559
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you may file a grievance with the grievance committee.
- Grievances to the committee must be in writing. We will help you with this if needed.
- Grievances must be submitted within 60 days of the incident.
- IlliniCare Health will let you know we received your grievance within 5 days.
- You will be given a formal hearing before the committee. You may bring a person of your choice to the hearing.
- The grievance committee will give you a decision in writing within 30 days after the receipt of the grievance.