IlliniCare Health employees are dedicated to support the needs of the communities we serve. In 2011, we implemented the H.O.P.E (Helping Other People Everywhere) Program. Through this initiative – 100% run and funded by IlliniCare Health employees – we have donated over $30,000 to local community organizations.
Each month, an organization is selected to receive funds, volunteer hours, and supplies from IlliniCare Health employees. We focus on organizations within the counties we currently serve.
Here is a growing list of organizations (local) we support:
- Together We Cope
- Eden Supportive Living
- Naperville Area Humane Society (our partner for the pet therapy program)
- Special Olympics of IL
- Oak Park River Forest Food Pantry
- South Suburban PADS
- Korean American Senior Center/Hanul Family Alliance
- Little Friends Step Up for Autism (we have had a walking team for 3 years!)
- Supporting Our Families in Transition
- Rachel’s Place Adult Day Care
For an example of H.O.P.E. in action, and the impact it has on the organizations we support, take a look at this video: