IlliniCare Health Plan (IlliniCare), as part of the Integrated Care Program (ICP), will be managing all Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) for members who qualify beginning February 1st, 2013. Services provided under the waiver program assist members to live independently in their homes. As part of Service Package II, these services are for current members of the Integrated Care Program that qualify for one of the following waivers:
- Aging Waiver: For individuals 60 years and older that live in the community.
- Individuals with Disabilities Waiver: For individuals that have a physical disability, that are between the ages of 19-59.
- HIV/AIDS Waiver: For individuals that have been diagnosed with HIV or AIDS.
- Individuals with Brain Injury Waiver: For individuals with an injury to the brain.
- Supportive Living Facilities Waiver: For individuals residing in a supportive living facility.
There are a variety of different services that are included in each waiver. These services are all aimed at helping the member live independently, and stay out of a nursing home. Services include:
|Aging Waiver Services:||
|Disabilities Waiver Services:||
|HIV/AIDS Waiver Services:||
|Brain Injury Waiver Services:||
|Supported Living Facilities waiver services:||