Monday – Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Central Time)
Attention ProvidersPrior-Auth Needed?
Submit Prior-Auth Requests
Claims Cheat Sheet
Sign Up for Provider Emails
IlliniCare Health is pleased to partner with PaySpan Health to provide an innovative web based solution for Electronic Funds Transfers (EFTs) and Electronic Remittance Advices (ERAs). This service is provided at no cost to providers and allows online enrollment.
Providers are able to enroll with PaySpan after they have received their completed contract or submitted a claim.
To Sign Up:
- Call PaySpan at (877) 331-7154 to receive your registration code and pin number.
- Go to https://www.payspanhealth.com/ to register. You will need your registration code, pin number and TIN.
- Elimination of paper checks - all deposits transmitted via EFT to the designated bank account
- Convenient Payments & Retrieval of remittance information
- Electronic remittance advices presented online
- HIPAA 835 electronic remittance files for download directly to a HIPAA-Compliant Practice Management for Patient Accounting System
- Reduce accounting expenses – Electronic remittance advices can be imported directly into practice management or patient accounting systems, eliminating the need for manual re-keying
- Improve cash flow – Electronic payments can mean faster payments, leading to improvements in cash flow
- Maintain control over bank accounts - You keep TOTAL control over the destination of claim payment funds. Multiple practices and accounts are supported
- Match payments to advices quickly – You can associate electronic payments with electronic remittance advices quickly and easily
- Manage multiple Payers – Reuse enrollment information to connect with multiple Payers Assign different Payers to different bank accounts, as desired
Visit PaySpan’s website for more information: https://www.payspanhealth.com/