IlliniCare Health is committed to providing our participating providers with the best tools possible to support their administrative needs. These tools will help you receive get claims processed faster and easier. PaySpan Health – Free EFT/ERA Service for Providers IlliniCare Health and PaySpan Health are partnering to provide an innovative web based solution for Electronic Funds Transfers (EFTs) and Electronic Remittance Advices (ERAs).
Our contracted clearinghouses are:
|Clearinghouse||Medical Payer ID||Behavioral Payor ID|
|Trizetto Provider Solutions||68066||68068|
|Smart Data Solutions||68069||68068|
|First Health Care||68069||68068|
If you have any questions, please contact: IlliniCare Health c/o Centene EDI Department (800) 225-2573, ext. 25525 or 314-505-6525. Or by email at EDIBA@centene.com
Tips for 5010 EDI Claims EDI Claims
- Correct Use of the Date of Service/Onset Date Fields
- If the onset date is the same as the date of service, leave the onset date field blank. Entering the same date on both the onset field and service field will cause an error.
- If the onset date is prior to the date of service, enter the two dates in their applicable fields.
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) vs Social Security Number (SSN)
- Be sure to sue the NPI and not an employer identification or social security number as the primary identifier on your claim.