Monday – Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Central Time)
Attention ProvidersPrior-Auth Needed?
Submit Prior-Auth Requests
Claims Cheat Sheet
Sign Up for Provider Emails
IlliniCare Health is committed to providing our participating providers with the best tools possible to support their administrative needs. These tools will help you receive get claims processed faster and easier.
PaySpan Health – Free EFT/ERA Service for Providers
IlliniCare Health and PaySpan Health are partnering to provide an innovative web based solution for Electronic Funds Transfers (EFTs) and Electronic Remittance Advices (ERAs).
Our contracted clearinghouses are:
Clearinghouse Medical Payer ID Behavioral Payor ID Emdeon 68069 68068 SSI 68066 68068 Trizetto Provider Solutions 68066 68068 Smart Data Solutions 68069 68068 Availity 68066 68068 Capario 68069 68068 Allscripts/Payerpath 68069 68068 IGI 68069 68068 Physicians CC 68069 68068 Claimsource 68069 68068 Claim Remedi 68069 68068 First Health Care 68069 68068 Viatrack 68069 68068 GHNonline 68069 68068 Practice Insight 68069 68068 Relay/Mckesson 68069 68068 MD On-Line 68069 68068 CPSI 68069 68068 DeKalb 68069 68068 Gateway/EDI 68066 68068 Medassets/exactimed 68069 68068 Netwerkes 68069 68068
If you have any questions, please contact: IlliniCare Health c/o Centene EDI Department (800) 225-2573 , ext. 25525 or (314) 505-6525 . Or by email at EDIBA@centene.com
Tips for 5010 EDI Claims EDI Claims
- Correct Use of the Date of Service/Onset Date Fields
- If the onset date is the same as the date of service, leave the onset date field blank. Entering the same date on both the onset field and service field will cause an error.
- If the onset date is prior to the date of service, enter the two dates in their applicable fields.
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) vs Social Security Number (SSN)
- Be sure to sue the NPI and not an employer identification or social security number as the primary identifier on your claim.