IlliniCare employees are dedicated to support the needs of the communities we serve. In 2011, we implemented the H.O.P.E (Helping Other People Everywhere) Program. Through this initiative – 100% run and funded by IlliniCare employees – we managed to donate nearly $10,000 to local community organizations.
Each month, an organization is selected to receive funds, volunteer hours, and supplies from IlliniCare employees. We focus on organizations within the counties we currently serve: Cook, Lake, DuPage, Kane, Kankakee, Will, Boone, McHenry, Winnebago, Henry, Mercer, and Rock Island.
Here is a growing list of organizations (local) we support:
- Together We Cope
- Eden Supportive Living
- Naperville Area Human Society (our partner for the pet therapy program)
- Special Olympics of IL
- Oak Park River Forest Food Pantry
- South Suburban PADS
- Korean American Senior Center/Hanul Family Alliance
- Little Friends Step Up for Autism (we have had a walking team for 3 years!)
- Supporting Our Families in Transition
- Rachel’s Place Adult Day Care